Salary: Up to £32,000 + OTE uncapped and Benefits
Location: Wimbledon, New Malden, Norbiton, Kingston upon Thames, Surbiton, Worcester Park
• As an Account Manager, you will establish the recruitment needs and challenges of future clients in order to match services/products to them.
• Keep a meticulous and up to date record of all business information on the online business reviews.
• Deliver sales presentations and demos, both over the phone or face to face.
• Provide cutting edge digital solutions to clients that will assist them in attract ideal candidates and promote themselves across the company’s product range.
• The Account Manager will contact and follow up on all leads, ensuring a positive outcome.
• Achieve call targets on a monthly basis and attend weekly/quarterly meetings to update the team on sales progress vs your targets.
• It is essential that you keep your internal systems properly updated, this is to include call notes and prospect database to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place.
• Contributing to the team performance by sharing and implementing best practice ideas is key for the role of Account Manager
• Create, understand and implement the structured sales process to achieve maximum results.
Skills and Attributes:
• The Account Manager will need to have an excellent telephone manner
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Good relationship building and consultative sales skills
• The Account Manager should be articulate, outgoing and friendly
• It is essential that the Account Manager is IT literate
• Interest and knowledge of digital solutions
• The Account Manager will need proven success in an outbound telesales role.