Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to £33,000 plus bonus
Location: London Bridge
• Becoming a Business Development Manager will result in researching, qualifying and cold calling partners within the legal space to negotiate and close deals.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new clients to increase portfolio revenues.
• Daily interaction with key clients and weekly sales reporting and pipeline forecasting with ongoing CRM management.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant B2B inside-sales experience would be beneficial for the Business Development Manager.
• An ability to work under pressure is vital.
• Ideally have a legal knowledge but it is not essential.
• The Business Development Manager will need written and good verbal skills.
• Ability to manage their time effectively.
• Good track record of effectively achieving targets.
If you feel that you have the right experience for the Business Development Manager position, please apply now to Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames, for more information.