Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to £35,000 plus OTE
- As the Business Development Manager, you will identify, target and navigate senior communications, public affairs and public relations decision makers at corporates, charities, brands, etc.
- Successfully tailor your approach to meet the needs of different organisations and individuals based on their seniority and/or responsibility will also be part of your role as Business Development Manager.
- As the Business Development Manager, you will generate sales opportunities by targeted outbound telephone calls, using lists within Salesforce CRM system.
- Develop and maintain a high level of understanding of our client’s full product portfolio and value proposition and talking about these in context.
- You will use CRM information, as Business Development Manager, to manage and prioritise pipeline and target senior decision makers.
- As the Business Development Manager, you will have relevant experience in a quota bearing sales role.
- SaaS experience is highly desirable from the Business Development Manager.
- Cold calling experience, as well as a track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets are both a must for the Business Development Manager.
- Persuasive and persistent, yet friendly and personable.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you feel that you have the right skills or experience for the Business Development Manager position, please contact Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames.