Direct Mobile Service Engineer
Salary: Up to £35,000 + benefits
Location: New Haw, Addlestone, Weybridge, Logcross, Egham, Chertsey
• As Direct Mobile Service Engineer, you will manage daily workload and carry out scheduled repairs in an efficient manner.
• You will successfully diagnose problems and test product, as Direct Mobile Service Engineer.
• Support the technical helpdesk, as well as the repair network, as required.
• As Direct Mobile Service Engineer, you will manage adequate van stock levels, in order to ensure a high fist time repair completion rate.
• Building your product knowledge will also be part of your role as Direct Mobile Service Engineer.
• You will bring the practical skills learned in the market back into the technical support function.
• Complete relevant paperwork and accurate document working records.
• As Direct Mobile Service Engineer, you must have a formal qualification in engineering and servicing.
• Ideally you will have gained a minimum of 5 years experience working with either whute goods or digital technology repair services.
• You need to be an excellent communicator as Direct Mobile Service Engineer.
• High level of customer care and service skills are both required from the Direct Mobile Service Engineer.
• You must be able to make practical and realistic decisions within scope of responsibility.
• As Direct Mobile Service Engineer, you need to hold a current F gas certification.
• Clean driving licence required.
If you have the skills and experience that fits the criteria for the Direct Mobile Servcice Engineer role, please contact Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames, for more information.