Salary: Up to £34,000 plus bonus and benefits
Location: London, Bank, City
• As the Operational Financial Controller, you will be looking after multiple sites in London with two specific clients – with parts of the contracts extending to Hove and Newcastle.
• You will build up direct relationship with the financial clients.
• The Operational Financial Controller will prepare client information, invoices and SLA report-ing monthly/weekly.
• Create and deliver monthly/ quarterly and annual financial presentations.
• Budget planning and negotiations in conjunctions with other staff members is a key part of the Operational Financial Controller’s role.
• P&L reporting and adjustments with month end.
• Working closely with the Group/ Operations manager to deliver financial strategy.
• 2 years working experience in hospitality industry.
• AAT or partially qualified is essential for the Operational Financial Controller role.
• Attention to detail is essential.
• Immediate start preferable.
• The ideal Operational Financial Controller will be self-motivated, equally happy with working in a team as they are on their own and comfortable with agile working environment.
If you feel that you have the right experience for the Operational Financial Controller position, please apply now to Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames, for more information.