French Speaking Sales Administrator
Salary: Up to £29,000 plus benefits
Location: Surbiton, Chessington, Ashtead, Epsom
- As the French Speaking Sales Administrator, you will offer full administration support to Sales and Regional Sales Managers.
- Collating weekly reports, copying, filing and taking any ad hoc projects will be part of your role.
- You will be the main point of contact for the Continental Sales Team, liaising between them and the office staff.
- Booking travel for different types of events, such as trade shows, training, product launch events, etc.
- Updating the Excel database with expenses and periodically sending updates to Finance and Sales teams will also be part of your role as the French Speaking Sales Administrator.
- Entering and releasing orders, monitoring stock and coordinating with Marketing and Sales teams for forecasting.
- As French Speaking Sales Administrator, you will maintain customer files and produce reports and analysis of information, as required.
- As French Speaking Sales Administrator, you must have at least 2 years’ experience in administrative/secretarial roles.
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Good attention to detail, with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable both working independently, as well as in a team.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience for this French Speaking Sales Administrator role, please apply to Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames for more information!