Insight Operations Manager
Salary: Up to £35,000 plus bonus and benefits
Location: Chancery Lane, Covent Garden, Farringdon, Holborn
• As Insight Operations Manager, you will ensure the timely delivery of high quality media analysis directly to stakeholders
• Overseeing the day to day operations of the organisations insight clients whilst coordinating the analyst Product Teams
• The Insight Operations Manager will act a contact for both clients and Production Teams, answering queries and offering support with data preparation, report production and deadlines
• Responsible for the ramp up of new client’s process, this will include report structure design, implementation and analyst training whilst directly liaising with clients
• Working with the Insight Lead Team, you will keep the, informed of progress and information in relation to the successful creation of reports and implementation of new client frameworks.
• The Insight Operations Manager will attend meetings and calls where insights are presented to clients to deliver knowledge and understanding of client reports and client needs
• Training and feedback sessions for production teams whilst supporting tenders and pitches as and when required
• As the Insight Operations Manager, you will ideally need experience in a similar Insight media Reporting or Media Analysis role, alternatively, 2-3 years Project Management experience in a similar media environment
• The ability to demonstrate a track record in retaining & growing a customer base in both volume and value
• Prior experience in setting up and onboarding new clients is essential for the role of Insight Operations Manager
• An analytical thinker with strong people and supplier management skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organisational skills
• The Insight Operations Manager must be comfortable in aggregating data from multiple sources in order to deliver meaningful