Salary: Up to £60,000 plus benefits
Location: Central London
• As Marketing Manager, you will oversee and optimise the agency partners to deliver Digital Advertising, PPC, Paid Social Media and ad-hoc offline lead gen campaigns
• Define, manage and implement the budget, chair weekly and monthly agency meetings, manage creative execution of campaigns, adapt campaigns to meet the needs of the business
• Work alongside the agency partners to deliver SEO volumes to capitalise on organic leads
• Manage CRO, working with agencies and internal teams to ensure the website is maximising online conversions from all channels
• The Marketing Manager will liaise with agencies to ensure all tagging is up-to-date and tracking all inquiries in an efficient and timely manner
• Working with sales team to understand targets, you will report back on a bi-weekly basis on the success of campaigns
• Identify off-line lead gen activities to support various revenue streams in the business including direct mail to audiences, events, prospect email marketing, upsell/cross sell campaigns, customer loyalty programmes
• Briefing in-house designers on campaign creative (digital and non-digital) and managing campaign execution to optimise click through conversions is a key part of the Marketing Manager’s role
• Overseeing and maintaining the organisations campaign calendar.
• A Marketing Manager who comes from a B2B Luxury background would be ideal for this position
• Prior experience with lead gen marketing and a focus on ROI
• Clear communication both verbal and written paired with strong organisational skills
• A Marketing Manager who is results oriented with good experience of executing digital and offline lead gen campaigns
• Excellent understanding of CRO and SEO
• Positive influencing skills and good attention to detail especially when working to tight deadlines.
• Ability to translate plans into deliverable action; a strong implementer and completer/finisher of tasks
• Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities, alongside excellent relationship management skills with a personable and friendly demeanour
• Good copy writing, proofing and editing skills
• Ideally 5+ years of marketing experience
• Strong digital skills including experience of managing a CMS and a wide-ranging Marketing tech stack.
If you feel that you have the right experience for the Marketing Manager position, please apply now to Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames, for more information.