National Account Manager, Builders Merchant Market
Salary: Up to £45k + Bonus and Company Car
Location: High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Slough, Reading and Uxbridge Area
• As National Account Manager, you will grow and develop relationships with existing accounts within the Builders Merchant market.
• Keeping in line with the corporate strategy, you will maintain annual business plans at account level and the overall P&L responsibility from gross turnover to operating income.
• The National Account Manager will offer support to specific customers to aid business growth and boost brand awareness.
• Identify new opportunities for business growth within existing accounts through strategic product range development and promotional planning.
• As National Account Manager, you will be forecasting to provide the business with monthly turnover estimates in line with target/budget expectations
• Keep internal stakeholders (management, finance, logistics, marketing, product development and customer services) up to date with key developments in accounts within the channels.
• Work closely with the Head of National Accounts to develop & promote the brand range into the Builders Merchant Channels within the UK market.
• The National Account Manger must form a strong relationship with the Brand Managers and the Marketing Teams to develop and boost brand awareness throughout the Builders Merchant Channels.
• A National Account Manager with commercial experience is essential including knowledge of UK Builders Merchant Market.
• Possess strong communication skills; including both written and verbal and full understanding of the Excellent MS Office suite.
• The National Account Manager must demonstrate time management skills to include the co-ordination of multiple projects with the ability to work with minimum supervision and delivery of results within strict timeframes.
• A strategic thinker, who can analyse and report data to the Head of National Accounts to aid with Builders Merchant Channel evaluations, analyse data and create appropriate presentations to customers.
• A highly motivated National Account Manager with strong individual and team working skills.
• UK travel and occasional European travel will be required.
• Proven track record in consistently achieving sales targets.
If you feel that you have the right experience for the National Account Manager position, please apply now to Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames, for more information.