Salary: £15 per hour
Location: Kingston, Richmond, Surbiton, Teddington, Hampton Court
• Provide full clerical support to the Senior Director and demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
• As PA, you will arrange, diarise and send out meeting requests for teleconference and video conference meetings.
• Distribute in-coming post / internal mail to the correct personnel within the department and send out recorded / special delivery mail of original signed Private & Confidential documents.
• Organise couriers within a sensitive time frame to deliver sensitive documents.
• Book meeting rooms and organise meetings internally / externally when required.
• Organise taxi and hotel bookings when required in compliance with the Companies procedures is a key part of the PA’s role.
• Carry out any other ad hoc duties i.e.: Photocopying, scanning as and when required.
• Formatting documents in both English and Russian.
• The PA will also maintain time sheets by making sure they are signed, scanned and logged.
• An experienced PA, fluent in both Russian and English
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills with great attention to detail
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft, especially Word and Excel
If you feel you have the experience for the position of PA, apply today to Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames