Sales Progression Manager
Salary: Up to £38,000 plus benefits
Location: Central London
- As Sales Progression Manager, you will monitor and assist a team of 4-6 sales progressors, as well as our client’s team of solicitors.
- You will be liaising with our client’s solicitors to manage document progression, in order to make sure everything adheres to the deadlines.
- Advising and supporting customers, agents and other team members with sales transactions activity and maintaining data and reporting will also be part of your role as Sales Progression Manager.
- Making sure the customers meet the shared ownership criteria will be part of your role.
- Helping the team devise and implement appropriate improvement plans, through team meetings and focus sessions.
- Generating and analysing data reports.
- Providing support to the Head of Transactions and undertake other duties as required
- As Sales Progression Manager, you must have at least 4 years’ experience in a property-related business.
- Experience of residential property sales is a must for the Sales Progression Manager role.
- Ability to work both independently, as well as part of a team.
- High level of personal confidence, as well as high level of analysis and attention to detail.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining an enthusiastic and positive approach.
- Great standard of numeracy and literacy.
- Good working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and property databases.
If you feel you have what it takes for the Sales Progression Manager role, do contact Evolve Recruitment in Kingston upon Thames for more information.