Supply Chain Coordinator Korean Speaking
Salary: Up to £25,000 plus bonus and benefits
Location: Weybridge, Walton on Thames, Ottershaw, Chertsey, Egham
• As the SC Coordinator, you will manage stocks in a way to secure timely deliver and accurately manage potential slow-moving stock, in order to avoid obsolete or ageing stock.
• Managing production and supply to ensure that orders are completed on time and in conformity with the customer and other requirements.
• Inputting forecasts for ordering new products and ensuring the product flow is as requested are also part of the SCM Coordinator role.
• As the SC Coordinator, you will work on streamlining the supply chain management process with the Operations Manager, to align with both Sales and Product Managers.
• Actively participating in internal and external meetings is required from the SCM Coordinator.
• The SC Coordinator will resolve supply issues with the HQ team and monitor codes and product availability.
• Working closely with Sales Managers to ensure forecasts are in the system, including projected customer requirements for new product launches is also part of the SC Coordinator role.
• Written and verbal fluency in both Korean and English are essential for the SC Coordinator.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge.
• Previous experience in a similar supply chain role is required of the SC Coordinator.
• SAP experience would be highly advantageous.
• Experience of using an ordering processing system is a must for the SC Coordinator role.
If you feel that you have the right skills or experience for the Supply Chain Coordinator Korean Speaking position, please contact Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames.