Supply Chain Coordinator Korean Speaking
Salary: Up to £30,000 plus benefits
Location: Weybridge, Walton-on-Thames, Shepperton, New Haw
- As Customer and Management forecast, “Out of Stock” control, managing stocks in a way to secure timely deliveries to the customers and accurately managing potential slow-moving stock to avoid obsolete or ageing stock;
- As Supply Chain Management Coordinator, you will input forecasts for ordering new products onto the system and ensuring the product flow is as requested.
- Analysing customer sales and inventory and working within the Operations Manager on stock in channel updates.
- Working on streamlining the supply chain management process with the Operations Manager, to align with Product Managers and Sales Managers.
- Active participation in external and internal meetings, if required to attend, share idea, be responsive and proactive at all times.
- Resolving supply issues with the headquarters team in Korea and monitor codes and products’ availability.
- As Supply Chain Management Coordinator, you must have strong command of both English and Korean languages.
- Strong analysis skills and great Microsoft Suite knowledge: Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience of using an ordering process system ideal.
- SAP experience would be highly advantageous.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills or experience for the Supply Chain Management Coordinator Korean Speaking role, please apply to Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames for more information.