Salary: Up to £30,000
• As the Support Technician, you will respond to all alarms and alerts within SLA from the various monitoring systems.
• Identifying and documenting improvements for alarms will also be part of your role as Support Technician.
• Help the Support Administrator manage the work queue of a team of support engineers by monitoring the service management platform and assign tasks appropriately.
• Carrying out level 1 support tasks and responding to customers by either phone or ticket will also be part of your role as Support Technician.
• As the Support Technician, you will ensure SLA of tickets are met and will assist with vendor tickets and follow them up until resolved.
• Attend all Security Training sessions, and follow company’s Security Incident Management Process to report security events.
• Some experience in working in support environment is essential for the Support Technician.
• Experience utilising key support toolsets, such as alarm and ticket systems is vital for the Support Technician
• Skills and knowledge of IP networks is a must.
• As Support Technician, you need experience in speaking and writing to customers in a technical support role.
If you feel that you have the right skills or experience for the Support Technician position, please contact Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames.