Trilingual English, French & German Customer Service Representative
Salary: Up to £35,000 Basic
Location: Notting Hill, Kentish Town, London
• Using your English, French & German Language, you will be part of a busy team providing exceptional customer service, mainly answering calls from customers and processing orders
• As a key integral part of the company, responsible for delivering a high quality and legendary service to all customers, external and internal.
• Ensure all customer orders are entered accurately into a CRM system, on a daily basis, effectively and within the Company’s agreed timeframes, service level commitment in order to achieve maximum Customer Satisfaction and to support the Sales Team to drive sales growth.
• Communicate to customers any changes to their order status and of any potential issues affecting supply or delivery timing
• As a member of the Customer Service team, you will take ownership of customer issues and follow through to solve problems while focusing on achieving a resolution that exceeds customer expectations.
• Communicate with internal departments in order to resolve customer queries.
• Handle daily email and phone interactions from a variety of clientele.
Qualifications / Skills Required:
• Trilingual German/French/English is a must, both written and spoken
• Solid 3-5 years or more stable Customer service experience.
• Previous experience within a pharmaceutical or biotech organisation is an advantage
• Genuine passion for customer services, giving every customer the feeling that they and their order/query are important to the business, and to you personally.
• Strong confident user of MS Office
• Polite, friendly, warm, and courteous phone manner
• Confidence in asking questions and guiding conversations to resolve customer requests
• Experience using an ERP and CRM eg. Salesforce
• Self-organised, you can keep track of your “to do” list and are used to manual systems
• Open and accepting of coaching and feedback – you like to reflect on your own performance and use our feedback to grow
• Able to provide a (relatively) calm and quiet work-at-home environment during remote working at present.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills or experience for this Trilingual English, French & German Customer Service Representative position, please apply now to Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames, for more information.